We offer early childhood education system to children ranging from the ages one to seven in the form of Play Group and Kindergarten. Especially designed environments are built at HPGS, together with approved curriculum to enhance the vocabulary and language skills of children so that they learn how to communicate, play and interact with others appropriately.Read more
We offer elementary education to children establishing foundations in range of subject areas. Through specially designed academic coursework, we aim to promote literacy and numeracy amongst the children. Happy Palace Grammar School Primary education ensures smooth transition to more advanced secondary education or middle school.Read more
Matric curriculum system is more common and widely chosen by students. It comprises of a two-year study program: class IX and X; commonly called S.S.C examination Part I (IX) and Part –II (X). Matriculation (usually shortened to "matric") is a term that refers to the final examinations of 9th and 10th grades. It results in the issuance of SSC or TSC.Read more
The HPGS Alumnus Society will be launched on 1st January 2013, with its first convention to be held in November 2013. The HPGS Alumni Office aims to help you stay in touch with your school, your college and other Hpgsonians, wherever you are in the world. The HPGS fraternity is vibrant, diverse and leads in their respective fields of study.Read more
Introduction of HPGS
Happy Palace Grammar School established in the year 1982 as a symbol of educational aspiration for the students with a special purpose of providing quality education at an affordable price. We have never compromised on the quality of education and are still striving hard in upgrading and developing our classroom teaching practices and system.
The school is a multi dimensional organization with 19 campuses and parallel stream of education. These streams include Matriculation with Karachi board of education and O and A level stream where students appear for Cambridge International Examination. We are offering all main stream subjects of Science and Commerce including Additional Mathematics and Computer Studies.
HPGS System is indebted to its founding members, who are still committed to play a role in the ongoing process of social enlightenment of this nation’s youth. The founding members are committed to produce socially responsible gradates who would prove to be open minded, religiously enlightened and successful citizens of Pakistan.
Facilities and Attractions
- All purpose-built campuses provide the essential academic and recreational facilities.
- Science laboratories are equipped with the most modern scientific equipment to facilitate practical work necessary for senior examinations. approved and appreciated by British Council.
- State-of-the-art computer labs provide access to advanced interactive technology throughout our schools at all stages. approved and appreciated by British Council.
- Practical classrooms are available for art, science, design, technology and music lessons.
- Our well stocked libraries support the curriculum and the reading programmes in our schools while encouraging students to carry out research at home.
- Furnished Gymnasium.
- Transport Facility