This Institution is aimed at providing quality education at Intermediate Level to Students who complete their Matriculation and progress into Higher Secondary. The success of Girls Intermediate College operational for the past 5 years has encourage us to diversify further into this stream. This year, we have re-invented our College System and have introduced co-education as a liberal and forward minded institution, we are heading to provide the best quality education for students of Age 17 and 18; of the vicinity, with the best amenities.
Merit scholarships (based on Matric
A* – 50% Scholarship
A – 25% Scholarship
Why Choose C.A.S ?
* Well quipped science and computer Lab which has been approved and
appreciated by Board.
* Experienced and renowned faculty.
* Merit Scholarships.
* Situated in serene and secure area.
* Seminar room equipped with multimedia facilities.
* Wi-fi facilities.
* Humble fee Structure.
* Adequate areas for indoor and outdoor sports.
* Beautiful ambiance with purpose built infrastructures.
* Large spacious well-lit class rooms.
* Separate section and class wise individual Furnished Gym.
* In-house doctor and medical facility.
* Cafeterias with hygenic snacks and meals.
* Standby Generator facility.
* Vigilant security measures comprising CCTV
* & Professional security guards
* Clubs and societies as well as representation in different MUNs.
* Career Guidance and Counseling
* Educational and social service Trips.
Forth Coming Attractions
*Career Guidance and Counseling.
*Educational and Social Service Trips.
*Representation in different MUNs.
*Societies – Sports, Science, Literacy, Drama , Debate, Community & Social
The C.A.S Story
The launch of C.A.S has been in the pipeline for many months and have now materialised through careful planning of our board of Directions. With this program, we have aimed to move away from the traditional College system of focusing on specialised subjects. We have introduced Electives to enhance the soft skills of students; making them better prepared for university and job prospects.
Fully equipped Laboratory Library stocked with reference books Research Facility
State of Arts Computer Laboratory Communal Areas for students Spacious
Classrooms Audio Visual Room
Class IX Result of Matric Board
CNIC copies of Parents
2 Passport Size Photographs
Academic and Co-curricular Record
The ‘C.A.S’ has been strategically located at the Centre Point of Federal B area,
Gulshan, and North Nazimabad/North Karachi. With an area of 11,000 square
yards, the purpose Built Facility is the largest College in Central District .
North Eastern Chapter, ST-1, Block-19, Federal B Area, Opposite Afroze Textile
Admission Fees: Rs 15,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs 4,000/-
Security Deposite: Rs 4,000/- (Re-fundable)
Annual charges: Rs 4,000/-
Lab charges: Rs 1,000
(students of Happy Palace Group of Schools have been granted special privilege
of being exempted from Admission fee)
We are in process of developing further amenities which will include: