WELCOME TO HPGSONIANS SOCIETY FOR ALUMNUS
The HPGS Alumni Office aims to help you stay in touch with your school, your college and other Hpgsonians, wherever you are in the world.
The HPGS fraternity is vibrant, diverse and leads in their respective fields of study.
The services offered by the office includes:
• Complimentary computerized Alumnus ID card
• Concessions and discounts on sibling or children admission
• Social events and Newsletters
• Discounted tickets to events held in HPGS (Alumnus ID card to be shown when buying tickets)
• Variety of benefits and services that help alumni maintain connections to their educational institution and fellow school students
• Professional Networking Events
• Annual Dinner (approval/ request by minimum fifty alumnus required to conduct event)
• Discounted School Merchandise
The HPGS Alumnus Society will be launched on 1st January 2013, with its first convention to be held in November 2013. The following positions will be open to constitute the Board of Members:
I. Founder, HPGS Alumni Society: (Late) Mr Masud Bin Shamsher (1945-2012)
II. President, HPGS Alumni Society: Mr Muhammad Hassan Khan (Managing Director, HPGS)
III. Vice President (Vacant)
IV. General Secretary (Vacant)
V. Events Officer (Vacant)
VI. Chief Editor (Vacant)
VII. Logistics and Communication Officer (Vacant)
* results of the nominations will be announced on the 10th of January 2013
Please send in your CV and covering letter stating why you want to become a part of the Managing Committee to [email protected]
To register yourself for free, please fill in the Online Inquiry Form, stating ‘Alumni’ as your subject.