Registration Dates and Schedules
Parents are informed to register their students from 15th July – 15th August, between 8.30 am to 13.30 pm at any of their preferred location for August/September Session and from 15th March – 15th April, between 8.30 am to 13.30 pm at any of their preferred location for April/May Session.
Step # 1: Interview & Documentations
Meet with the Assistant Director of Admissions at the reception of any of our locations. Depending on seat availability, a registration form will be given for each child. At this time parents must bring with them a copy of the child’s birth certificate, passport size photograph and previous school reports. A complete registration form with the fee will be required to process the admission.
Step # 2: Entry Level Test
The admissions office will call to make an appointment for your child to visit our school and give entry level test.
Step # 3: Final Interview
Both parents and the child must attend the scheduled interview and testing, at which time they will be informed of when a decision will be given regarding their child. It is mandatory for parents/guardians to be present for the interview. The school reserves the right to reject any candidate if he or she does not fulfill the admission criterion.
|Classes||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Pre Nursery||2 Years 5 Months||3 Years 4 Months|
|Nursery||3 Years 5 Months||4 Years 4 Months|
|Kindergarten||4 Years 5 Months||5 Years 4 Months|
|Grade I||5 Years 5 Months||6 Years 4 Months|
|Grade II||6 Years 5 Months||7 Years 4 Months|
|Grade III||7 Years 5 Months||8 Years 4 Months|
|Grade IV||8 Years 5 Months||9 Years 4 Months|
|Grade V||9 Years 5 Months||10 Years 4 Months|
|Grade VI / Prep-I||10 Years 5 Months||11 Years 4 Months|
|Grade VII / Prep-II||11 Years 5 Months||12 Years 4 Months|
|Grade VIII / Prep-III||12 Years 5 Months||13 Years 4 Months|
|Grade IX / Senior-I||13 Years 5 Months||14 Years 4 Months|
|Grade X / Senior-II||14 Years 5 Months||15 Years 4 Months|
|Senior-III||15 Years 5 Months||16 Years 4 Months|
|AS Level||16 Years 5 Months||17 Years 4 Months|
|A Levels||17 Years 5 Months||18 Years 4 Months|
Additional requirements for HPGS
1. All applicants must provide a copy of their most recent school transcript and a school leaving certificate.
2. Although not required, a letter of recommendation from a teacher or school principal would help the admission department in becoming more familiar with the applicant.
3. All applicants are required to complete a test in English, Mathematics and/or Science before they can receive admission.
Documentation to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Birth Certificate.
- Two 1”x1” photographs with the name of the applicant on the reverse.
- Clearance Certificate from the previous school.
- Photocopies of all other non-academic certificate.
- Photocopies of Grade IX, X, XI school reports. (if applicable)
- Photocopy of attested School Transcript.
- O level Results. (if applicable)
- Admission Application.
- Teachers’ Reference Form. (if applicable)Please Note:
It is mandatory that all the above documents are submitted at the interview.